Why Your Brand Works in the “Real World” But Fails When Online
Sometimes a brand works in the “real world” but fails when online. In this digital age, companies are more concerned than ever how their brand translates online. The digital world is vast and today’s customers are getting younger, more tech-savvy, and informed. Selling a product to consumers who are smarter than ever before is tough, challenging, and requires a higher level of creativity. In this session, you’ll learn tips to create better digital branding which will improve your customer acquisition.
After this session, you’ll be able to:
- Properly build a digital brand
- Shift in consumer behavior impacts your content strategy
- Create content that social media algorithms actually like.
- Understand why it’s no longer about products and services, it’s about brands.
- Shift from being transactional to experiential