The Domino Effect and the Billion-Dollar Differentiator: Create & Activate Your Owned Audience
What is the Domino effect? It’s when a brand activates their owned audience and creates a billion-dollar market differentiator. It’s how Domino’s was able to create massive change, boost stock price, and turn around a brand on decline – all by activating an owned audience.
It’s time to look at your digital marketing strategy (or create one) and activate your audience at all stages of your customer journey. This workshop examines the channels, tactics and tools needed to dive deeper into SEO, paid media, social media, email marketing, measurement and CRO.
If you are not building your owned audience, you are falling further behind in this distracted and fragmented online marketplace.
You will leave this workshop well on your way to creating and activating your owned audience with an effective digital marketing strategy. You’ll receive the tools, tips and references you need to complete the provided interactive workbook, which will continue to guide you through your ongoing efforts well after you get back to the office.
At the end of this workshop, you’ll be able to:
- Benchmark your company’s efforts against the competition and your skill set against your peers to find the topics and tactics you need to use in 2020
- Learn how a written strategy helps you ideate and create user-focused content for each stage in the customer journey
- Learn how to activate your content and channels with the customer journey
- Determine what’s working, what’s not, and how to test with measurement and CRO
- Manage your owned audience and prove the value it creates for your organization
- Prove your ROI and how to communicate that with the C-Suite
- Get access to the interactive workbook, tools and materials to guide you through your ongoing efforts when you get back to the office