There are many ways keeping it real can go wrong quickly for brands. One inauthentic moment and everything you’ve built for years can come crumbling down. With brands and organizations under pressure to be real and constantly break through – planning, common-sense strategy and developing multi-sensory content is required more now than before. It doesn’t take a big budget, but it does take a lot of big ideas.
At the end of this session, you’ll be able to:
- Bring more humanity to emerging technology (chat bots, virtual reality) via conversational and visual storytelling
- Build content that enhances experience and engagement through immersive, multi-sensory platforms
- Leverage data and insights from building a customer intelligence engine
- Use strategies to integrate new technology approaches into your marketing programs
- Create live and in the moment content with simple solutions for any brand or budget