What’s Included in My Pass?
We look forward to hosting you at Digital Summit!
Below you will find the information to assist you in your planning for this event
Below is a breakdown of what is included by pass type:
|Onsite Registration: Day 1, 12:30pm||X||X||X||X|
|Onsite Registration: Day 1: 8:00am||X||X||X|
Day 1: 12-6:15pm | Day 2: 8:30am-5:30pm
Day 1: 8:30am-12:30pm
|Day 1 Lunch *||X||X||X|
|Day 2 Lunch *||X||X||X||X|
|Keynotes, Exhibitor Showcase, Networking Receptions & Access to Presentation Decks||X||X||X||X|
|OnDemand: Slidecasts w/ audio||X||X||X|
|VIP Lounge Access||X||X|
|Reserved Seating and On-site Concierge||X||X|
|Backstage Keynote Meet + Greet||X|
|Platinum Swag Bag||X|
|Full-Day DS Masterclasses||X|
*Allergies and Dietary Restrictions: If you require special dietary needs, please contact email@example.com to provide advance notice by March 19th. A vegetarian option will already be offered on a first come, first served basis. PLEASE NOTE: The venue is unable to accommodate special requests made after March 19th or onsite
How do I pre-register for sessions I want to attend?
No need to pre-register for any of the sessions on the agenda! Attendees are welcome to select their desired session right on site.
Conference, Plus, and Premium Passes can be upgraded by visiting this direct upgrade link and selecting ‘Conference to Plus’, ‘Plus to Premium’ or ‘Premium to Platinum’.
Masterclasses can be added to your Conference, Plus, or Premium Pass by visiting this add-on link and selecting ‘Full-Day Masterclass’.
The Skirball Cultural Center is located in the Sepulveda Pass just off the 405 Freeway, 2.5 miles south of the 101 Freeway. Traveling north or south on the 405, take the Skirball Ctr. Dr. exit and make a right onto Sepulveda Blvd. For customized driving directions, consult the Google Map and enter your starting address.
Parking is FREE at the Skirball for Digital Summit attendees. Click here to view Skirball’s parking page.
Parking is available in the Skirball’s northern parking garage (“North Parking”), located underground at the end of the Skirball’s main driveway. Parking is also available in in the eastern parking garage (“East Parking”), located across Sepulveda Blvd.
To enter the North Parking garage: From Skirball Ctr. Dr., proceed up the Skirball’s main driveway, pass the Skirball’s main entrance on your left, follow the curve, and drive underground into the garage. THIS LOT WILL FILL UP EARLY.
To enter the East Parking garage: From Sepulveda Blvd., turn onto Bergreen Pl., located north of Skirball Ctr. Dr., directly across Sepulveda from the Skirball’s main entrance.
If you are coming from the South, please continue on Sepulveda to the East Parking garage. From Sepulveda Blvd., turn onto Bergreen Pl., located north of Skirball Ctr. Dr., directly across Sepulveda from the Skirball’s main entrance.
NOTE: Street parking on surrounding streets, including Mulholland Drive, is strictly prohibited.
Take public transportation to the Skirball via Metro Rapid 734 or Metro Local 234. Visit the Metro LA website for bus schedules.
- Northbound: Metro Rapid 734/Metro Local 234 (towards Sylmar/San Fernando Valley): Passengers are picked up and dropped off at the Metro stop on the southeast corner of Bergreen Pl. and Sepulveda Blvd., directly across the Skirball’s main entrance. Upon arriving, cross Sepulveda Blvd. at the Bergreen Pl. crosswalk and enter the Skirball through the main entrance ahead of you.
- Southbound: Metro Rapid 734/Metro Local 234 (towards the UCLA/Westwood): Passengers are picked up and dropped off at the Metro stop on the northwest corner of Herscher Way and Sepulveda Blvd., approximately 150 yards north of the Skirball’s main entrance. Upon arriving, head south along Sepulveda Blvd. and enter the Skirball.
Please Note: Digital Summit does NOT work with any third party to coordinate hotels. You will be directed to a link to book your room directly at the event hotel. Sponsor contact information is not shared with a third party, nor should any of our event hotels be contacting you to book your rooms. Anyone who does so, is a scam.
- Opening Reception: Wednesday, April 10th from 5:15-6:15pm
- Conference Arrival & Networking: Wednesday, April 10th from 12:30-1:00pm
- Morning Coffee Social: Thursday, April 11th from 7:30-8:30am
- Networking Break: Thursday, April 11th from 10:30-11am
- Closing Reception: Thursday, April 11th from 4:30-5:30pm
- Snacks will be provided at the opening beer & wine reception on Wednesday.
- Box Lunch is provided during the Thursday keynote for all attendees (AM Workshop attendees will also receive a box lunch on Wednesday).
- Coffee & tea service will be available during various breaks throughout the conference.
*Allergies and Dietary Restrictions: If you require special dietary needs, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to provide advance notice by March 19th. A vegetarian option will already be offered on a first come, first served basis.
PLEASE NOTE: The venue is unable to accommodate special requests made after March 19th or onsite.
If you require special assistance (nursing moms, accessibility, allergies, dietary requests etc.), please contact email@example.com to provide advance notice by March 19th. A vegetarian option will already be offered on a first come, first served basis.
PLEASE NOTE: The venue is unable to accommodate special requests made after March 19th or on-site.
You’ll find a range of attire at the conference but generally most attendees are in business casual. Temperatures in conference halls may fluctuate widely. It’s advised to dress in layers.
Attendees will receive an email within one week of event closing with a post-event survey and access information to view presentations via a secure portal from the Digital Summit website. Please note that presentations will not be available to download, but will be available for viewing for 6 weeks after the event.
It’s of utmost importance to us that the conference be informative, valuable and fun for all. If there is anything we can do to make for a better experience, please let us know by filling out our post-event survey immediately following the conference. We read EVERY one, and use them to shape our future conferences.