Are you tasked with leading people-centered experiences to your customers? There’s a number of offerings on the Digital Summit LA program to help you sharpen your skills.
UX + Design
Sharpen your UX skills - Multi-channel strategies, design tools, UX data, emerging technologies, measurement, and more
“The speakers all possessed very deep knowledge in their ﬁeld. Very impressed with this conference. Outstanding value. Loved the DJ also!”
– 2016 Digital Summit attendee
Day 1 Tuesday, April 4
- A general overview of what personas are – and what they’re not – as well as how they can help in design work.
- Tips on securing persona buy-in from your stakeholders, even when your business partners want you to design for a ridiculously large audience.
- Creative ways you can share personas and help ensure they remain useful, compelling, and memorable, and how you can actively engage personas as members of your design team.
- See case studies of organizations that have prospered because they've adapted to a Tactical-Strategic UX mindset (and take a cue from them)
- Better advocate for and strengthen the concept of user experience within your company
- Obtain strategic buy in for user experience within the management level of an organization
- Bring UX practitioners and management together to further empower the concepts and advancement of user and customer experience
Day 2 Wednesday, April 5
- Understand why design and user experience matter when it comes to increasing both conversions and brand loyalty and how to drive this conversation with their team.
- Implement a mobile strategy with a focus on design and usability all while avoiding the perils of Mobilegeddon.
- Advocate for control of your website content and marketing efforts using a CMS that allows for updates in all areas of your website, not just content.
- Use design and images to improve the speed and usability of your website to boost rankings and conversions.
- Probe for the key information that can evolve a design, not just utilize user feedback for validation and gut checks
- Understand how to best incorporate user feedback into the way your team works with each other, especially during early product development
- Add all of this while moving fast and hitting your deadlines