Are you tasked with creating rock solid content strategy for your company? There’s a number of offerings on the Digital Summit LA program to help you sharpen your skills.
Sharpen your skills in content strategy, personalization, customer engagement, and more
“The speakers all possessed very deep knowledge in their ﬁeld. Very impressed with this conference. Outstanding value. Loved the DJ also!”
– 2016 Digital Summit attendee
Day 1 Tuesday, April 4
- Strategy Development | How to create a plan that guides all your content efforts
- Ideation | Ways to play ""content Moneyball"" and come up with hundreds of topic ideas painlessly
- Content Creation | What types of content are out there and how each can be created
- Optimization | Don’t press publish before you follow these simple, yet essential SEO best practices
- Promotion | Get social and understand what platforms work best for you and if paid ads can help
- Distribution | How you can get more eyes on your content through targeted, off-site channels
- Lead Nurture | Email is a vital component of a content strategy that keeps your relationships alive
- Measurement | Learn what core KPIs to look at to understand failures and successes
- Better understand the role of user behavior and interests when creating content strategies
- Leverage platform insights to unlock lighthouse creative ideas
- Build a content strategy for your brand utilizing Pinterest’s Workbench content framework
- See how other Fortune 500 brands are leveraging Workbench for creative, merchandising and offline marketing
- A general overview of what personas are – and what they’re not – as well as how they can help in design work.
- Tips on securing persona buy-in from your stakeholders, even when your business partners want you to design for a ridiculously large audience.
- Creative ways you can share personas and help ensure they remain useful, compelling, and memorable, and how you can actively engage personas as members of your design team.
- Define goals and determine hard metrics that matter to your business
- Find your target audience online
- Develop a consistent cross-channel content marketing campaign
- Measure success
- Create competition in the marketplace for your ad dollar, in real-time
- Integrate digital and traditional media for optimal performance
- Close the loop and effectively track conversions to the initial impression
- Test different creative / messages for different audiences
- Identify and overcome new challenges to programmatic advertising
- Learn how to eliminate over 95% of all ad fraud
Day 2 Wednesday, April 5
- Know what content works and why
- Reframe your content strategy to make your organization a thought partner, rather than a thought leader
- Better understand the B2B audience and their needs
- Be the go-to source of content for executives
- Innovate with distribution, format and cadence to reach your target audience
- Understand why design and user experience matter when it comes to increasing both conversions and brand loyalty and how to drive this conversation with their team.
- Implement a mobile strategy with a focus on design and usability all while avoiding the perils of Mobilegeddon.
- Advocate for control of your website content and marketing efforts using a CMS that allows for updates in all areas of your website, not just content.
- Use design and images to improve the speed and usability of your website to boost rankings and conversions.
- Perform deep content topic ideation to capture organic traffic
- Shift your strategy to adopt agile methodologies
- Use a Hub & Spoke content model
- Understand why search engine optimization is more critical than ever
- Become a friction master, slaying it daily in your business
- Understand how to work cross functionally to solve friction issues around your organization
- Learn about the tools available to help you combat friction
- And, understand why friction is so important to your organization
- White hat SEO strategies real brands can actually implement
- Why your competitors are ranking pages with zero external backlinks
- SEO skills every digital marketer needs to learn
- What every PPC manager, developer, web designer, and business owner should know about SEO
- Why brand search matters and how to protect it
- Million dollar mistakes companies are making and how to avoid them
- General background on Experiential marketing techniques and how they intersect with a social/digital campaign
- Profiles of some of the best known brands and how they use it effectively
- Video examples for reference within the retail, hospitality, fmcg, tourism and entertainment space
- Learn about new tools available to capture social information at events without hashtags
- Stand out amid the content avalanche by crafting compelling social content
- Make every connection meaningful by speaking to your audience’s unique needs
- Capitalize on major moments by surfacing—and resurfacing—the right stories
- Lead the conversation by finding and grabbing hold of the angle you can own